Stryker Inflatable Boats are backed by the best warranty in the industry. Buying from us means never having to have to worry about the minor things. We carry many extra parts in stock for your convenience. Customer service is our driving point and we want to make sure you are taken care of. Here at Stryker Inflatable Boats, your satisfaction is important to us. This is why we have carefully thought out and implemented every design feature on our Stryker Inflatable Boats. Having the best product for our customers is what we do!
All our Stryker Inflatable Boats are made using thermoweld or heat weld seams.
- 5 years on material
- 5 years on seams
Stryker Inflatable Boats are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during the period as described following. The copy of the original receipt of purchase will be required upon submission of a warranty claim along with any and all pertinent information (photos, records, etc.) regarding claim.
The Stryker Inflatable Boats hull, floor, hull attachments and accessories, but not limited to, floor boards, seats, rope holders, oar locks, oars, rope, air pump, lifting handles, D rings, valves, seat webbing, and transom integrity are covered by this Limited Warranty for 1 year from date of purchase. All the air holding fabrics are warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause delamination and seams for 5 years. The repair, replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty does not extend the life of this warranty to beyond its original expiration date. Warranty coverage is non-transferable and applies only to original registered owner.
If any product purchased is used for rental or other commercial purposes by a corporation, partnership, company, organization or association including without limitation to camps, clubs, resorts, schools, or the like, then the term of this Limited Warranty is limited to a period of 3 years after the date of original purchase.
The owner/operator is responsible for safe operation and safety of its passengers. It is mandatory the owner/operator follows all provincial and federal requirements like licensing, safety requirements and safety gear required. We strongly recommended that the operator read and understand its entire manual before operating the boat. Be sure at least one additional person on board is instructed in the basics in case of an emergency and the operator is unable to operate the boat.
If you decide that you are unhappy with your boat we will accept it back within 7 days of purchase in the same condition that you received it in (new and unused), with all the original packaging, manuals and parts. Please remember to open your box carefully so you don’t damage your boat.
Due to high demand of Stryker Inflatable Boats we welcome our customers to place pre-orders on upcoming shipments to secure the perfect boat. A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of ordering in order to build and deliver your boat.
Things NOT Covered
- Normal wear and tear
- Color fading
- Damage caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, accident
- Improper use
- Use of any other parts other then supplied by Stryker Inflatable Boats
- Alteration to the Stryker Inflatable Boats or removal of parts not done by an authorized Stryker Inflatable Boats service center or dealer
- Improper protection against UV-Rays/cold weather
- Repairs, modifications or tampering by someone other than an authorized Stryker Inflatable Boats service center
- Damage from deterioration to fabric caused by fuel, harsh chemicals or solvents
- Any seam separation due to heat exposure
- The Stryker Inflatable Boats has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with owner’s manual
- Damage as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage
- Any shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser any units shipped for repair will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Stryker Inflatable Boats will then ship (if required) the repaired unit, or repaired parts or new part(s) to the purchaser at the responsibility of the purchaser
- Stryker Inflatable Boats does not cover incidental or consequential costs for any reason what so ever
- Time for cleaning units in preparation for repair
- Any repairs resulting from poor service work or maintenance after delivery
- High-pressure washing
- Over size engine use
- Overloading of capacity
- All inflatables lose some air over time, this is normal and is not a warranty issue